Sat, Oct 21|
Smokesperience - a 2-day training course presented by Que Inc. and Smoked Bros Craft Spices that's the ultimate solution to all your barbecue woes! Do you long for mouthwatering, smoky, and perfectly grilled barbecue, just like your favorite restaurant?
Time & Location
Oct 21, 2023, 9:30 AM EDT – Oct 22, 2023, 12:30 PM EDT
Nashville, IN, 426 E Fruitdale Rd, Morgantown, IN 46160, USA
About the event
Smokesperience is a two-day course.
- Day 1 - 9:30am to 5:30pm.
- Day 2 - 8:30am to 12:30pm.
The main courses for this class are Pork Ribs, Pork Shoulder, Brisket Birria Tacos, and Over The Top Chili. This class will also include select sides that will pair well with the main courses.
CLICK LINK ⬇️
Smokesperience is a two-day intensive course in the art of BBQ. During the course, you'll learn everything from fire management to smoker and grill design theory to how to control all types of smokers. The course also covers recipes for sauces, rubs, brines, and injections, as well as how to cook ahead, store, and reheat BBQ. You'll have plenty of time to ask questions and get hands-on experience with preparing and cooking the dishes on the course menu, which includes pork ribs, pork shoulder, brisket birria tacos, and over-the-top chili, as well as select sides that pair well with the main courses.
You'll receive step-by-step recipes and a Smokesperience apron, and you'll leave with the skills you need to be a great BBQ cook. At the end of the first day, you'll enjoy a meal with all the food you've prepared, and you may even make some new friends. Whether you're a beginner or an experienced BBQ enthusiast, Smokesperience is the perfect opportunity to hone your skills and take your BBQ game to the next level.
What You'll Learn:
• Recipes for sauces, rubs, brines, and injections
• How to select & trim different meat
• Taste a variety of top commercial rubs and sauces
• Smoker and Grill design theory, operation, and how to control all types of smokers
• Fire Management
• How foiling, marinating, and brine work
• How to cook ahead, store, and reheat BBQ
• How to plan and prepare BBQ portions
• How to bottle sauces to make your own
• Lots of time to ask your questions
What You Get:
• 12+ hours of hands-on instruction
• Step-by-Step recipes containing what you learned in class
• Recipes for rubs, sauces, injections, and crowd-tested sides
• A Smokesperience apron
• Skills you need to be a great BBQ cook
What To Expect:
Upon your arrival, we will outfit you with a Smokesperience apron and equip you with a knife and our comprehensive step-by-step manual. Our expert instructors will guide you through the preparation of all the dishes on the course menu. Once you've learned the techniques, you and a partner, with the help of an assistant, will create your own dishes and cook them to perfection in one of our high-quality smokers.
In addition to the main courses, you'll also learn how to prepare select sides that pair perfectly with your creations. And, if we're feeling especially creative, we may even throw in a surprise dish or two.
At the end of day one, we'll stoke up the fire, grab some drinks, and indulge in a feast featuring all of the delicious food we've created together. Whether you choose to camp on-site or find accommodations nearby, we guarantee that you'll have an unforgettable time, make new friends, and leave with newfound confidence in your BBQ skills.
What To Bring:
- Dress for the weather (You will be outdoors).
- Comfortable shoes
- *Prep Knives or Cleavers (Optional)
BREAKS / MEALS / LOGISTICS:
- Breaks will be given, and we will eat what we prepare.
- Bring your favorite beverages with you in a cooler after class is complete.
- CAMPING IS AVAILABLE ON-SITE... EMAIL IF YOU ARE INTERESTED
- Hotels are available nearby in Nashville, IN
By registering for a BBQ class, you're committing to attend. If something comes up, we understand, and all fees are refundable up until 45 days before class. You can transfer to a future class up until 30 days prior. You may send someone in your place if you cannot meet the cancellation deadline; however, Smoked Bros must be notified in advance of the class via email at email@example.com. We must purchase perishable meat for each class in advance due to the volume at which we cook. Smoked Bros reserves the right to cancel courses in the event of low-class registration. In the event of a class cancellation, all fees will be refunded to participants.
- Ticket type
Smokesperience - Regular Price
Regular Admission - 10/21 - 10/22/2023 - Nashville, INPrice$220.00
+$5.50 service fee+$5.50 service fee