Updated: Apr 20, 2022
Smoked wings are a nice and easy way to get a great flavor on a classic dish. Most people fail at amazing smoked wings with rubbery skin. If you follow our steps, you will be the King of the Wings in your circles.
• 2 tablespoon salt
• 6 tablespoon Agent Orange Buffalo Seasoning
• 2 ½ poundѕ chicken wingѕ
• ⅔ cup hot sauce (Pick the brand and temperature that works for you)
• ½ cup butter
• 1 ½ tablespoon white vinegar
• ½ teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
Prep: The most important prep step, is patting dry, and then lightly dehydrating your wings in the fridge for up to 3 hours. If you don't do this you run the risk of your wings steaming in the smoker, creating a rubbery skin.
1. Heat a smoker to 225 degrees F.
2. Mix 1 tablespoon salt and 4 tablespoons of Agent Orange Buffalo Seasoning in a small bowl to make a dry rub. Sprinkle over chicken wings.
3. Cook chicken wings in the preheated smoker until tender, for 1 to 1 1/4 hours.
4. Combine hot sauce, butter, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, 3 tablespoons of Agent Orange, and 1 tablespoon salt in a small sauce pan over medium heat.
5. Cook, stirring often until butter is melted and sauce is smooth. Remove from heat.
6. Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat and lightly oil the grate.
7. Transfer smoked wings to a large bowel; stir in 1/2 of the sauce until wings are evenly coated.
8. Grill coated wings until skin is browned and starting to get crispy, 4 tо 5 minutes per side. Transfer to a large bowl and stir in the remaining sauce until wings are well-coated.
Offering Veteran Spices and BBQ Rubs, Smoked Bros is a SOF veteran-owned spices & seasoning company serving craft flavors to people who love the All-America past time of BBQ. We develop our kinetic flavor profiles with the same surgical precision as our military missions, defending the greatest country on the planet. Visit our store to shop for apparel and spices!